Monday, July 30, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes - Adults Only!

When I saw these cupcakes I knew I had to make them!  Superdad is a HUGE fan of Guinness, and add some Bailey's icing to them?  Irish Car Bomb in a cupcake!  Being that I am Irish, I try to fulfill my duties as a good lass and host a proper St. Patrick's Day party - this cupcake was a perfect addition.  Here is the original pin linking back to her page with the recipe - they are amazing!


 I also finally got to use my awesome cupcake holder that my mom got me for Christmas from Crate & Barrel.  VERY easy to put together, and super sturdy - I would highly recommend one if you like to bake cupcakes.

My cupcakes sure didn't turn out as pretty as the ones above, but mine did at least have a fun beer on the top!  We needed a way to make sure that everyone knew they were adults only, and it was the best I could come up with in my time crunch.  They are Royal Icing Beer Mugs made by Wilton and I got them at Party City.  Everyone thought the cupcakes were delicious, and will definitely be on the menu again next year. Here are a couple of pics of how they turned out:

and a close up

3 comments:

  1. Τhank уou for the аuspіcious wгiteup.
    Ιt in fact was a аmusement aсcоunt іt.
    Look advаnсed to fаr added agreеablе from yοu!
    By the way, how can we сommunicate?

    Lοоk at mу web site ..
    . hotmail iniciar sesion

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.

    I wish to read more things about it!

    Look at my webpage :: vacation reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afteг I originally lеft a cοmment I seem tο have clicked the -Notifу me when nеw
    comments are aԁded- checkbox and now every tіme а
    comment іs adԁed I receive 4 emailѕ wіth the same comment.

    Регhaps there іs a meаns you сan remoѵe me fгom that servicе?
    Appгeсiate it!

    my site :: facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete