Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Already?!?

Well, it is hard to believe that we are already three days into November. That means that we will have a new niece/nephew in about 2 months, Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the bend, and it's getting cold. I love hoodie weather! I have some big plans for the month, some personal, some family related, and some just plain fun. Make sure to keep reading to see what is going on!


Now, since it is November and all, I can finally post one of my favorite things about the season.....



That is right - I am crazy, and talking about Christmas music!!!!  I don't know why, but it motivates me to no end to get things done.....I will post tomorrow about the project that I completed today - I forgot to take a final pic and it is hanging in a sweet little girls room, that is currently occupied for bedtime.  I have had the stuff to make it for two months, but for some reason - today, put on the music - it is done in an hour.  Why?  Who knows - Christmas is magic.....

It also means that it is time for me to get Buddy (that is the name that Abby gave our Elf on the Shelf) out soon.  In a couple of weeks, we can expect better than usual behavior - because he is watching and reporting to Santa every night!!  I will talk about Pinterest 100x over on here, because it is amazing.  I highly suggest you check it out.  That is where I saw this: 


It is a breakfast celebrating the arrival of our elf!  It is set up the night before as to appear that your elf did it.  Abby is soooo getting into this kind of thing, that this is an absolute must for us.  The only thing that I would need is to get mugs and socks....I have plenty of fun dishes and decor to make sure to keep it on the cheap!  I will make sure to post when this goes down.....  I will also make sure to let you all know where Buddy can be found hiding around our house - he is a sneaky little elf!

No comments:

Post a Comment