Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Elves Making Coffee and Happy Tappers!

Today, we awoke to Buddy making coffee!!  I don't drink coffee at all, but it was a sweet thought on his part.  Maybe he can make me some hot chocolate tonight instead......

I finally started pulling the Christmas decorations upstairs from the basement today.  One of the kids favorite parts of Christmas is playing with the Happy Tappers from Hallmark.  They are basically snowglobes that have little figurines in them, and they dance to songs.  They can all be linked together, or seperate.  Pretty cute little things if you ask me!  Abby was at school, so I was enlisting the help of Ry-man.....he was helpful for about 5 minutes until he saw the tappers - then it was over!  He had so much fun, and played with them for about an hour consistantly.  It was so nice!!  Here is a cute picture of him with them, and if I can get it to
upload, there is a video of him dancing with the tappers :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment